Sunday, June 7, 2009

Cocoa avec une Guimauve!

Hi, I'm Cocoa from Cocoa Posts!

I present to you (drumroll please...) the next pair of posts.

brr-rr-rr-rr-rr

(Okay, so my drumroll isn't that great. Give me a break! I just started vocalizing.)

Patricia Turner, of Veterinary Technician Schools Online, supplied us with this interesting and informative article on exotic pets. Lily found it fascinating. Before we arrived, she was considering getting a leopard gecko.

At the Blog d'Elisson, we have a post commemorating Sammy, their cat.

We also have Life From a Cat's Perspective with their funny Photo Hunt #165: Advertisements.

There's also StrangeRanger with Summer is a-Comin' In.

Last, but not least (for me), there's Willow's Cat Blog telling us about a Noisy Sunday Morning.

Avec beaucoup de baisers (with lots of kisses),
Cocoa avec une Guimave

1 comment:

  1. Cocoa you did good!! And your drumroll was fine!!
    Your FL furiends,

    ReplyDelete