Sunday, June 7, 2009

Buster Theodora!

Hey there, I'm Buster, the big sister.

We have a saying around our house that the early bird gets the worm, as in the early riser (a.k.a. those of us who get up with Lily) get the most food, the quickest to the litter gets the cleanest box, and all that jazz. It took me a good long while to figure that out, but it makes a lot of sense.

Here are the Carnival #273 Submissions that fit into the category of early birds. Mmm, tasty.

First off we have The Den of Psychosis with a very interesting post on cats and eye drops. Cassie's brother John told me to tell you guys to fight the power! (whatever that means)

Secondly, Momma Grace & Company is celebrating the birthday of her furbaby. Let's all send a purr her way. (Well, except for me. I can't purr, but I'll reduce myself to rubbing up against the monitor.)
-Li'l Bus

2 comments:

  1. Good job Buster Theodora!!
    Your FL furiends,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post. The best thing to do is to be up early as you can, so you belly can be filled with the goodness first. We hope you are having a fantastic start to your week.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete